5.12.2010

thrilled

I am taking a break to rest after my quick cleaning spree this evening I must blog about my super duper excitement!  I needed some happiness after my recent "blah-ness" and today has been one of those great days that I have something to look forward to. As I sit here at 10PM, I am waiting for my middle stepdaughter, Brooke & husband Rob to arrive in an hour or so from their all day drive in from Orlando.  I'm just so excited about them coming.  It's like I feel we have not seen them in far too long.
They are coming for Alex's graduation Friday night and I just look so forward to spending some time hanging out with everyone visiting, laughing, eating, you know, family stuff!
I have taken off work for the rest of the week for this occasion as has Amy, my DIL so I hope to snap lots of candid pictures as well as some family shots while we are all together.

I will blog more about the upcoming days later, rest assured! 

I have a feeling there will be a lot of these type of moments over the next couple of days!
(photos: circa November 2007)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOW FUN!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Yay friend! So excited for you! ;)

Deana said...

Sounds like it will be a memorable weekend! Have FUN, Kim! :-)