11.03.2010

Moxie Mandie

I must tell you about my friend Mandie's very cute wares in her brand new Etsy shop called Moxie Mandie.




First of all, she is just an awesome person. Seriously! Read just a few of her blog posts and you'll see!

Second, she has worked hard to attain some mad sewing skills and is making these adorable zipper pouches.




Third, Her generosity and spirit of helping others truly amazes me. 

Take for instance how she has decided to donate 10% of her sales this month to something she is passionate about.  She is doing this for another adorable girl on the interwebs, Emily over at the Anderson Family Crew. Her photos are splendid, by the way!  They are adopting a little girl from Africa and need to alleviate some of the costs. 

I encourage you to head over to her shop and do a little Christmas shopping this month - Don't forget to put "Adoption" in the notes to seller so she'll know to deduct 10%!

Also, you might want to check out Moxie Mandie on Facebook and "like" her.  (BTW, I'm so glad FB has not put a dislike button on our profiles and pages - that would be rather humiliating, huh?)

So many pretties around the internet lately - I will share more this week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are seriously WAY too kind to me friend. I'm so happy & blessed to have you, friend.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee her pouches! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

Mandie IS awesome! And that's such a great thing that she's doing to help.