3.15.2010

Monday full of extra sunshine

I totally love when we Spring forward!
Not because I love losing an hour of sleep,
but because of the extra sunshine after work.
Makes me so SO happy!

I first wanted to say "THANKS" for all the sweet comments on my Gray Kitty pictures.
I was seriously so thrilled to even have a photo considered in PW's photo assignments...
I mean there were some awesome pictures indeed.
Unfortunately Gray Kitty wasn't a finalist, but again, I don't think it could have made me any happier than I was! :)

PW announced the winner today and I think she made a great choice! 
What a fun-fat-cat!

You can also see the finalist and her explanations for selecting them.  I personally love the groovy looking cat in the pink bathroom...just quirky and different.

Here is Week 11 from my 52 self portrait project.
That necklace?  More on that later...
52-11


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

u are sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! and i wanna know all about the necklace! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

your blog makes me smile!!! :) just wanted to let you know that.

hugs,
sarah.

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

katie said...

that necklace is way too beautiful for words!

Unknown said...

Another fabulous photo! I gave you an award on my blog.