3.06.2010

Some flower love

I'm behind on this post - but that's just how I roll sometimes.
I have been overwhelmed with Crochet Candy love and I am so SO appreciative that people are responding to them.  :)
Does anyone know how to make more hours in the day?
It would be so cool to have a couple of free hours to just craft every day...I have so many ideas swimming around my head.

Here are a few that I finished and mailed out or delivered last week:
crochet candy
(that red, gray and white flower up there was for Alex - she wanted the Highland school colors to wear last week while the school was hosting the State basketball tournament. Cute!)
crochet cotton candy

crochet candy

Have more orders to fill so I better get to "hookin'"! ;)
It's a beautiful day today and I hope to get outside some and soak up the sunshine.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh these are yummy!!! And sorry....no tips on the extra hours.....but when U figure that out...will U share with me???? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynne said...

We love ours! Thanks again.

Unknown said...

SO pretty! I love mine!

Jamie said...

WOW! these are gorgeous- the flowers and the photos! I dabbled in crochet for a bit but nothing I made ever came out this perfect. Are you selling them on Etsy? I might need to find an excuse to order some :)

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,

Suzan said...

Can I order a couple??
suzzz45@yahoo.com