10.10.2010

Week 41

Well, today is 10.10.10.  
It is also my Granny Hutchison's birthday - hard to believe she's been gone almost 15 years. 

The sunsets have been fabulous this weekend, so I thought I would incorporate my love of sunsets into my 52 week project.


I also want to thank each of you that left sweet comments on my last post.  It was heartfelt and something I wanted to share for others dealing with change - good and/or bad, in their life.  I treasure each comment from you and appreciate you coming here and reading my odd array of ramblings from time-to-time! :) 

This online community can be such a nice refuge for friends, conversation, thoughts, prayers and inspiration!  It gets a bad rap sometimes, but I for one embrace the positive - just like in my "offline" life.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that photo Kim! And AMEN to the support we all give each other! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

Beautiful photo. And I totally agree with you about online friends! :)

Marit said...

I embrace you in spirit Kim! I'm glad I found you back (is that the right way to say it?) And yes, Internet isn't all that bad after all! LOVE that photo!