6.08.2007

I received my goodies from Red Velvet Kit Club today. I am so psyched about the new stuff I got~!I have never ordered from a scrapbook "club" or monthly kit before so it was a treat to myself and well worth it. I have already used a little of it for this page:
Which i I have uploaded for the Scrapscene flower contest on flickr. There are some really cool layouts*flowers on there. You can enter three times and I have a crazy idea with loofah! {We'll see how that turns out.} The deadline is Sunday, so i hope to get it done. I also entered an older page that I had of Alex from her second scrapbook. It was a scraplift from a layout of Elsie Flannigan's in Creating Keepsakes a year or so ago.
Another blog I've been perusing is Unpubbed. (as in unpublished scrapbooker). I may put something together for their challenge as well. I find it fun to do some of these challenges and having the opportunity to win new scrapbooking supplies!!! They really make me push my creativity and try new things in my crafting.
Okay, enough scrapbooking...off to do some of my online class work. :p

No comments: