6.17.2007

Whew, what a week

I have totally neglected my blog over the last week, but I have truly not had time. Here is why:

Yes, last week was VBS (vacation bible school) and I taught the first and second graders. It was exhausting but went very well. Those kiddos were great!

Most of the kids in my class I knew, but there were some new faces. A couple were even at church this morning. How great is that???!!!

Joe Rex was in my class and did a fabulous job, he is so incredibly smart, it's crazy! I had one with perfect attendance, Malina and she also won the door prize backpack with the "Game Day Central" logo. Here is Malina sporting her new bag and there is Joe in the background along with my "Assistant Coach" Joyce. She was quite a blessing indeed!
I just prayer that the seeds we planted with come to fruition with these children. They are amazing.
I also picked up a few new scrapbooking items yesterday when I was in Searcy at the Scrapbook Attic. They had 20% storewide...cool beans!

No comments: