5.13.2009

Big News Revealed!

So I'm now excited to report some news that I have been asked by the nice ladies at Crazy Daisy Kit Co. to be their May Guest Designer!
I was jumping for joy!

They have the best kit clubs - a mini book in each kit!
I'm a sucker for mini's so this is right up my alley.

May's kit is awesome with the Bazzill Blackbird Scalloped Board book.
I have put it together as a tribute and gift for my Mom.
I thought since Mother's Day was Sunday it was fitting!
I overlayed transparencies cut to fit in between each page with a sentiment written about my mom. I added the ribbon so she could hang it if she wants.

Their kits are seriously chock full of papers and embellies. This one has the cute bird stamp and lots of chipboard too.

Keep watching as I'll be posting more pages the rest of the month using the May kit.











10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Am SO excited for you, friend! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! CONGRATS on the GDT!!!!! This is sooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and the PHOTOS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Yay Kim!!! Love what you made!

Deltha said...

This is great! You're a star!

ThisKalilLife said...

I love it! It's just so adorable. Great job.

-Kimberly

Unknown said...

Oh yeah- The book is SUPER cute, too! ;) Didn't want you to think I missed that. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats... and your mini is totally divine!

Karla Rush said...

Just looking at this made me feel better! Very lovely...

Jen said...

congrats on the GDT!!!!
that is super exciting and the lil mini is sooo cute!
thx for stopping by and posting some blog love! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! kim!!!!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this as your fave project of 2009!!! thanks for playing along!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)