5.21.2009

my looooong weekend has begun

So after starting 10 hour days this week, I made it through without falling asleep once at work.
That is a good thing.

I'm so excited that I have officially begun my 4 day holiday weekend about an hour ago.
That is a good thing.

no horseshow or other commitments Saturday.
That is a good thing.

My hometown boy, Kris Allen won American Idol last night!
That is a good thing.

(you see where I'm going with this right?)

I do have some things I want to do during the next couple of days and decided to blog them so I might be more accountable.
here goes...in no particular order:
  • sleep past 5AM
  • finish a couple of layouts with my May Crazy Daisy kit. did one!
  • get some sun on my transparent legs. I shaved them, does that count for something?
  • pick up some graduation gifts.
  • put together the church directory and print a draft before Sunday. began this task.
  • pedicure (self-inflicted - I don't like others touching my tootsies)
  • change sheets & do a little laundry.
  • give Angus a bath.
  • take some random pictures just because.
(marked a few off and started on others...after day one, not bad!)

Dang, I didn't realize how many things I wanted to get done. I should probably get started on that pretty quick. I'm pretty sure I've got the first one covered!

This list is subject to change, btw.

Thanks & have a pleasant holiday weekend....let us not forgot the reason for Memorial Day - to celebrate those who have given their lives in service to our Country.

A few images from the last few days in my life....

last Saturday's never ending horseshow.
Alex receiving her All Regional/All-State Award from her softball coach, Becky Rider at the Softball Banquet. and finally....Ms. Tara Renee Rook got her diploma as she graduated from Kindergarten!
YAY TARA!!!Um, hello! How cute is that outfit?

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Show off....LOL LOL LOL....I still have one more day of work....but, hey...that may not last too much longer as I got laid off on Tuesday....sigh....45 days to find a job or out the door....been updating my resume like crazy!!! :) LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos! :):):):):):):):):):)