6.14.2009

A "wacky" layout

Finally finished Sasha's Wacky Wednesday Challenge (aka WWC) over on her blog that she posted for fun. My Crazy Daisy June kit was perfect for this challenge. Part of the "rules" were to use three different patterned papers from three different manufacturers. I used some My Minds Eye, Foof-a-la, and Cosmo Cricket. Another part of the challenge was to use yellow in more than one place. I painted the Basic Grey chipboard flower yellow and added a piece of the excess canvas from the "Play" tag with some ink for the center. The rest was to do a LO on someone that inspires you and what you see in them that they do not. Another twist was to use the same photo twice and handwrite the journaling.

This was great challenge and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with this Wednesday! Come play along - it really helps get the mojo going. - WWC#1


Another quick LO from the June kit. Everything but the gesso and thread is from the kit. Have I told you just how much I adore that Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper? It is yummy and double sided!

More to come!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those LO's and that STITCHED title on the WWC one....HOLY WOW-zers!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

I really ♥ both LO's.... so CUTE! :-)

Mandi Johnson said...

Love that stitching!

BlessedinTexas said...

I love that layout by the way and wanted to also thank you for the bday wishes for Dem. We were just talking about you yesterday - and the agape bag you made her with all the stickers - she does think she has a best friend!

We love you,
your bff in TX