7.30.2009

Yes, I'm still here

It's been yet another crazy week around here.
I've been out at the county fair every night.
Tomorrow is a day off and because of Hippy having an injury we won't be going to Southern Regionals tomorrow. I hate that Alex is missing that show, but I'm honestly looking forward to an unplanned day of rest!

I have some scrapbooking to finish up and photograph for the upcoming August kit at Crazy Daisy Kit Co. I am loving that kit, btw!

In the meantime, here is a little sneaky peek of some of the luscious paper in this kit!
I'll have more tomorrow.

Also, check out the latest posts on the Crazy Daisy Blog.

My new online friend and neighbor Lisa Hodge joined the kit club last month and is this month's featured member!

I love what she did with that tissue box. :)

I'll be back tomorrow with more!

2 comments:

sarah said...

that looks like a scrumptious kit! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

Can't wait to see what you create with all those goodies!

Have a great weekend, Kim! :-)