8.31.2009

happy birthday & hodge podge

sorry I've been mia again - just busy -
recap...
The birthday girl (last week)
getting her mini album.
I think she liked it! :)
Let's just say she LOVES gifts!
I mean she REALLY loves gifts!
She is the most fun person in my family to get a gift for, just to watch her open it!
for example:She LOOOOOVES snowmen too.
I think she loves these two cutie pies also!
Another part of my life has been consumed with this project:
Finished the jacket itself over the weekend but my swarovski crystals didn't arrive as I hoped they would on Saturday, but I got them today. YEA!
More photos later in the week I'm sure.

I did get some time to scrap...very little time, but I did this fun challenge from SIStv, posted by Angie Backen.
There was a sketch, then you had to add some elements like stamping, a flower, monochrome patterned paper, and the word LIVE.
Fun little challenge indeed.


Speaking of challenges...I'm really excited about Point Blank Period's challenge going live tomorrow. Check it if you want to have some fun - with some fun chicks too!

Although the Swarovski didn't come on Saturday, I did get some rather happy mail....
my September kit from Crazy Daisy Kit Co.
Here's a little sneak of another layout I did this weekend:
WHeeeeee!
And the guest designers just keep getting better and better...This month is the uber talented Celine Navarro! Ummmm, HELLO Awesome!

This kit is bound for a sell out, seriously!

See, I've been a busy little bee...I didn't even mention work and that's where I've spent the majority of my time.

over and out...gotta get the bling rockin' on that jacket.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The BIRTHDAY photos are FUN!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the LO....and YAY to YUMMY crystals.....and YAY for Celine being the GDT!!! VERY COOL! :):):):):):):):):):)

Karla said...

I knew that you were talented but I didn't know that you could do all these things,,,, the jacket looks fab....
you go girl

Deana said...

I just ♥ your paper pleating on that LO... so cute! :-)