so thankful

I'm not a big card maker, except for the cards I'm selling in my Etsy, but I decided to whip this one up with my November Crazy Daisy Kit Co. I sent this one to my Granny to let her know just how thankful I am for her. 
so thankful
Had to join the bandwagon of thankfulness on the blogisphere:
  • my faith in Jesus Christ
  • the power of prayer
  • my family
  • my friends - online & IRL
  • my job 
  • my church family
  • my God given talents
  • my Angus dog
  • my camera and love of photography
  • the freedom of speech that this blog allows - nobody to correct my spelling, punctuation or use of abbreviations.
  • my design team work with Crazy Daisy Kit Co. - it has been such a blessing & a treat!
  • water
  • my health 
  • food to eat & a roof over my head
  • my love of food (sometimes too much) ;)
  • all of the inspiration that is right here at my fingertips on the world wide web.  
So thankful for so much.  
Best wishes to you and yours.


mandiegirl said...

I'm so thankful for YOU! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i'm thankful for that beautiful list u made and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe....this ONE'S for U babe! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)