12.06.2009

Dec 5&6 aka "the Weekend!"

So I promised a pic of the Crazy Daisy Kit that was my happy mail on Friday.
Instead I give you a little sneak from a project I've completed with said kit:
Sneak Peek

It's awesome - and you can order one for yourself right now.
They will be shipping the end of this week!
Crazy Daisy Kit Co.

So along with a little scrap time this weekend, I also was involved in the Ash Flat Christmas Parade.
I drove this rather awesome 67 Chevy truck for my Uncle Robert and Joe & Jake, so they could ride in back and throw candy. Robert is running for Arkansas State Representative for District 82. If you live in the district, we'd appreciate your vote! :)
(okay political ad concluded)
Dec 5
(you might recognize Joe & Jake from my blog and scrapbooks!)

Alex riding this rather large horse Otis:
Dec 5
My view from the parade:
Dec 5
Alex & Jessy:
Dec 5
Cody, James & Austin:
Dec 5
Not alot of photos from the parade...hard to take pics when you are in the parade, ya know!?

And today, well, today has been a nice relaxing kind of day. I went to church, a short trip for groceries, and an afternoon of scrapbooking and Hallmark Christmas movies. ahhhhhh my ideal Sunday afternoon!

On another notes, I did get my December Daily caught up through yesterday, so I guess my system is working so far!

Everyone have a good week.
I am on Christmas vacation countdown....two weeks and counting. :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am loving those photos...and um i'm don't live there....but if he'd give me candy i would in a heartbeat! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Cute photos & I'm lovin' the sneak! Can't wait to see the full reveal! :-)