2.10.2010

Hope

That is the prompt from Feb. 1st over at A Year in the Life of an Art Journal
I finally did my entry and I must say I absolutely love how it turned out!!!!


I used paper, a doily, some scrapped crochet pieces, and punched dots of foam to form my letters for HOPE.


*sigh*




I love art journaling.
art journal


art journal detail


art journal detail


There are two scriptures included in this page.


One from Romans-
But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure. Romans 8:25


and Psalm-
But I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more. Psalm 71: 14




Next prompt will be up on the 15th....and I for one look so forward to it!


Thanks for your feedback on my flowers.
I will definitely take them all to heart. :)

6 comments:

Lynne said...

love this; you're definitely gifted with artistic ability -- very creative!

sarah said...

you are sooooooooo incredibly creative!!!! i love the arrow and how your journaled on it. :)

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

Very cute! Lovin' how you used the doily! :-)

Jen said...

this art journal ROCKS!!
seriously...so cool!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Hope page!

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,