2.09.2010

Snowto Shoot

Alex wanted new pics for Facebook, so of course I obliged - props and all!


Snowto Shoot

Snowto Shoot

Snowto Shoot

Snowto Shoot

This is my fave:
Snowto Shoot
Snowto Shoot

I am sure there will be more today....with her friend Sami!

The sun is shining brightly today but it is cold as a witch's t....um never mind. It's cold!

Another snow day today, so I'm eating pretzels and needing a shower.

Oh, and see the crocheted flowers in those pics?
Would you buy one of those and if so, would you rather buy the flower by itself or already attached to a hat/headband/scarf/gloves?
You're not locked in mind you....I'm just doing a little market research.

I love me some market research! :)

9 comments:

Deana said...

Snow day #2 for us, too...

Cute photos... the hat photo is definitely my fav, too! She's too cute!

Enjoy your pretzels! :-)

Lynne said...

I would buy one alone so it could be attached to different things -- let me know if you go ahead and decide to sell!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and love the flower.....i wouldn't buy it on the hat (even though its cute that way...lol!) but living in AZ i can only use those hats for about 2 months (if i'm lucky!!! LOL!!) ....so I'd like it alone or on a summer hat for brookie...since she has to wear hats all the time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ncwdust said...

Love the photos of course....

I would want the flower by itself and you can lock me in on that. Cause I want one of those babies!

Suzi said...

i have stumbled upon your blog and i must say those pics are great! i love the little crochet flowers, i'd probably like to buy them separate, but i'm also one of those people who would get them with every intention of attaching to something but will never get around to it. i know, i'm bad. thanks for sharing!

sarah said...

great photos!!! and i love all of the above!!! ;)

can you come here and take photos of me?! heh.

hugs,
sarah.

Unknown said...

Um, I think they'd be cute attatched and unattatched! :) Love the photos!

Johanna L. said...

Very cute photos, they made me smile too :)

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,