8.06.2010

le county fair

Okay, so that "le" doesn't really work in that context, but I'm too lazy to click back up there and delete.

Sad, but true.

Last week was so very busy.  I was at our county fair EVERY SINGLE NIGHT OF IT!

Yes you heard me correct.  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday AND Saturday...I was there.

Did I mention it was incredibly hot?

well, it was.

I do love the fair though I must admit.  (UNlike my friend Karla). psssht, she doesn't know what she's missing.

Now, I must say I normally have entries in the fair...photography and crafts and such, but I never got around to getting my stuff ready (reference that lazy thing again).

In fact, one of my favorite parts of the fair is looking at all the exhibits.  Ask me if I walked into the exhibit hall one time on my five nights at the fair?

You:  Did you go visit the exhibit hall during all your time spent at the fair, Kim?

Me:  Well, since you asked, I must say 'no' I did not even go see all the exhibits!! 

You:  Wow, you must have been busy and you are so incredibly beautiful. Are you a model?

Oh sorry, I got carried away with our conversation.

I'll shut up now and post some photos!
...for your county fair viewing enjoyment:

that silly kid!
A couple of ladies from my hometown working the ticket window (one of my jobs during the week) They were dressed as carnies!

I encourage you to attend a fair this fall.....and I do recommend waiting until FALL!

7 comments:

Karla Rush said...

Believe me, she knows what she's missing-hot weather and dust!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are Beautiful...and should be a model! Just sayin'!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos....sooooooooooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about our fair lately, & am not sure I'll be able to go- depends on if the footsy is fixed yet or not! Love your photos friend!

Faith said...

Love these pics. Makes me want to go find a fair!

sarah said...

this looks like so much fun!! wish i had something like that in our town... :( LOVE your photos.

hugs,
sarah.

Bekka said...

Fun pics! I enjoyed our conversation! :)

I'll make a deal with you -- you enter something in your fair next year, and I'll enter something in mine.

Sun Chasing said...

Lovely post