8.22.2010

Week 34

Sorry my blog has been pretty much quiet lately.  

I got through these phases...hopefully I will feel more inspired soon.

Meantime, I must share my Week 34 selfie:


These girls are my "prends"...."prends", you say?

There is a story....my prend on the right, Judy's grandson couldn't quite say friends yet several years ago so he called them prends.  It has stuck! Judy's fun website can be found here.  You can learn all about her grandchildren!

My prend on the left is Karla.  You can find her blog here and she and her husband's new project website here.

We had a little pool-time date today and I knew I wanted to include this memory in my 52 week project! These girls are are awesome!  We have made so many fun memories together over the last 8 years.  We met through work and our friendship just grew.

I can always count on them to make me laugh, give me encouragement, pray with me, let me cry on their shoulders, complain to, eat with, inspire me to be a better person, and mostly to be friends without any hidden agendas.  People, that is hard to find!!!

Thanks my prends for just being who you are and true to yourselves. I hope we have many more hairy-legged pool-time dates. :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I wanna be 'prends' with you and hang out at the pool!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Cute photo, Kim! Nothing better than having girlprend time!

Have a great week! :-)

Karla Rush said...

Oh, Kim....you are easy to be a prend to. I feel like I'm the lucky one in this friendship.

Bekka said...

Love it! Your prends look like lots of fun! :)

sarah said...

gotta love those prends! :) cute pics of you gals.

happy monday!

hugs,
sarah.