8.04.2010

Week 31

This week's picture has a lot of meaning to me as my aunt was admitted to the hospital for a battery of tests over the weekend.  She simply asked for people to pray for her for the best outcome of said tests.  
Although she has not gotten the results as of today, I continue to pray for a good outcome and regardless of what the tests say, I will do as 
1 Thessalonians 5:17 says and Pray without Ceasing.  

As I went to church Sunday and ran home, changed clothes and left for the hospital for a visit I snapped my self-portrait for the week as a reminder.



I appreciate any prayers you can lift for my aunt as well.  
Turns out this quick shot will probably be one of my favorites when 
I look back at this project.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photo, friend! I'll be praying for your aunt!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

amazing photo kim...I will pray for her! :):):)

Bekka said...

This is beautiful! Praying for the best!

JJ Sobey said...

Prayers sent

Great photo, BTW

Deana said...

I will keep her in my prayers, Kim.

And this is my fav photo of you ever, ever, ever...

Rita Barakat said...

I absouloutely love this photo - beautiful and serine. I hope that she is doing wellI prayed that she is doing well!