1.07.2011

Howdy Folks

Just wanted to check in on my blog and say "howdy folks" - I'm still here.
My personal blog has somehow taken a backseat lately to all the other goings on in my life...
  • hospital, almost daily since Dec. 20th
  • my newest project: 52 Week Project (This is a good thing, BTW) ;)
  • back to work
  • jury duty (dismissed us all - luckily!)
  • some sleep and laundry in there somewhere.
  • you know, the usual stuff! 

Anyway, I am still here, just not much pretty to post. :(

OH, wait, except for this new pasttime:
Pinterest!


Add me if you are on there, if not,  you should be!
If you need an invite let me know, I have some to hand out!
 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Waving HI! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kimberly said...

I'd love an invite! THanks!

Unknown said...

Kimberly, I cannot access your account. Drop me an email at kwhitten at gmail dot com and I'll get you an invite sent. :)

Bekka said...

I just love pinterest! :)