1.27.2011

5211-4

At some point I promise to post something on my blog besides my weekly photo!  Between Memaw, me being sick, work and life I just can't seem to get it together!

After having the "stomach crud" for several days (even in this photo) I decided to go with a stark B&W gritty look...mainly to hide my sunken eyes and pale listless face!


This was my other option after editing, but the darker one just fit my mood and feeling better.


(Sporting a Clever Notions headband that was custom made for a friend! Have to take them on an occasional test run! ;)  Quality control, man!)

Where the heckfire has this week gone anyway????  Geez. Oh well, TGIF! :D

4 comments:

Bekka said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better! And the headband is adorable!

Marit said...

I do love the black and white photo too, but dear - get better soon!!!

Deana said...

Even when you're sick, you still look beautiful. Adorable headband too. Hope you're feeling better!

Big hugs....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hoping you are feeling better now... loveeeeeeeeeeee both effects on that photo! You are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)