7.02.2007

Hot Chicks!!!

and I mean hot like fire! We spent Saturday on the lake - and yes, we did use sunscreen! We all had some sunburn going on and by the time this photo was taken, we knew it! It was a great day with all the family. Alex, Brooke, me and Amy (in photo) + James, Cody & Rob. This was a trip in lieu of a canoe trip down Spring River {it's just gotten a little wild for us}. This was much more fun and we were able to relax and visit and laugh and all the good stuff you want to do with your family.

I dig this cross processing which I came across from Elsie Flannagin's blog. I started searching for an action that would have the same effect. What I found were several free actions here to *sort of* duplicate this and a plethora of others.
I love the way this picture turned out. The composition and feeling portrayed. Thought it made a great retro shot.

No comments: