5.08.2011

5211-17 & 18

Well, once again I have neglected to post. :(

Our weather has been totally crazy with storms, floods, tornadoes and such and ironically my Week 17 pic was a capture of an oncoming storm and my little cousins and I doing a little acting!  We were fortunate right where we live, but others around...not so much. I pray that our storm season is nearing the end for the year!  Those tornadoes in Alabama are truly sickening. I also pray for those being affected by the flooding rivers. The Mississippi is expected to crest in the next several days and it is heartbreaking how many people have had to leave their homes and belongings behind.  

I guess this photo will also remind me of what has occurred during the Spring of 2011.

Last week's photo was just the typical bathroom mirror shot with a little fun post-editing. I think this particular editing utilized Coffee Shop Photography blog action. {Have I mentioned lately how much I love her actions? Well, I do!}


If I don't get back Sunday, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you all!!! 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee these!! Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

Great pics! I've been using the Coffee Shop actions lately -- love them!