10.29.2007

Halloween fun

All weekend it was... hayride, fall fest, bonfire, crisp air, Halloween, hot dogs, smores, fun & friends. Just a few more reasons that I am thankful to the Lord each and every day for living where I live and having such good people around. Check out the wide array of little ghouls: Elvis, ladybug, pirate, Spiderman, etc. Too cute I tell you!

Look at cutie patootie Amy on the hayride. What on earth is Molly giving Amy the "look" for? I think Molly wishes she was having as much fun as Amy, that's what I think. And yes, Robert the moon is full, but be sure and point that out to Brandi. She was curious about the moon.

Amy doesn't care, she is just in her happy place.




Had to throw in an old school picture - this is so cute of Alex and Seth from a couple of years ago. They look so young and innocent.

{looks can be deceiving}

No comments: