5.25.2008

Holiday weekend so far....

just sharing some photos from some of our weekend. Fish cookout at Marcus & Brandi's on Saturday evening. The kiddos had a ball playing on all of Molly's rides.
love this pic of mom with Rita and Buffy Sunday after church.
James, Brody and I took a little ride down to the river and Brody had his first "swim". He was more than apprehensive, but he decided it wasn't near as bad as the huge Great Dane that was hanging around trying to intimidate him.Looking forward to hearing all about Alex's trip to St. Louis and Six Flags. Hope she'll have some photos to share as well.

3 comments:

jeanie oliver said...

Hey,Kim,
I tagged you for a "Meme" thing that one of my garden blog friends was doing. I only have 3 friends who blog, so here I am! you can go to my O'z Ark blog for the rules, etc. You don't have to do it if you don't want to but you can read my random thoughts anyway!
Jeanie

Mandi Johnson said...

pics look good! I got some up too... there's just tooo many from the holiday weekend to upload! haha

jeanie oliver said...

Hey,Kim,
Isn't it funny how some people see the phone. I am an "in person" kinda gal. I need to throw my arms and hands around as I talk and that's a little tough on the phone and the listener!
Jeanie