10.26.2008

Some pre-Halloween love

This weekend was chock full of Fun Fall/Halloween events. Saturday was the 4H Fun Day - Alex was in charge of the flag football. I cannot believe she actually let me take this picture! She was being a good sport I suppose!
Love this action shot!
Take note: you have to hold your tongue just right in order to jumprope with a hula-hoop! :DA few shots from the annual Orr Farm Halloween Bash!

Gotta love a countrified Tinkerbell!
Completely precious kiddos!The BFF's posing for a shot.
I simply love these get-togethers. It makes me feel blessed to live in a place where we can enjoy hayrides, bonfires, roasted hot dogs, haunted horse barns, and pumpkin stew!
My famous witch's brew, complete with brain matter, toenails & worms!
The vampire blood cupcakes (from a recipe I found online. I would link if I could "re-find" it!)
I'll be glad to share the directions though.
Tara found the candy corn/peanut mix.
That stuff is addictive!Of course the party would not be complete without our hostess with the mostess: Nancy - she makes it all possible and I think she secretly loves it more than the little guys!
Alex & friend, Matt getting ready for the haunted hayride.
I hear there was even a headless horseman!Tomorrow is our Fall Festival at work. I hope to have more fun Halloween pictures to share!
till then....
over & out

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim- That little redhead is TOO cute! Nice pics!

Karla Rush said...

I don't think I've ever seen a Tinkerbell in boots. That's a pretty neat combo.

Anonymous said...

okay I am gonna lurk b/c your pix make me miss arkansas!!!

Shauna said...

I love this time of year! Hope you have a very Happy Halloween :)