1.29.2010

crochet flowers bring snow showers

Been in a crochet flower frenzy the past few days.
Enjoying these especially:
crochet flower

Here is the tutorial if you'd like to give it a whirl:
http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/crochet-flowers-and-leaves.html

Alex even liked it!

She asked if I could put it on her hat and I think it looks smashing.
crochet flower

I have found a few more flowers and even a cute little crocheted heart.

Has given me something to do in during this crazy snowy blizzard that we are experiencing!

If it ever stops coming down, I'll take some pictures to share.
Happy Snow Day! :)

3 comments:

Lynne said...

That is adorable -- you should sell them!!

Deana said...

Way too cute, Kim! Way cute!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Hugs...

shop.alli said...

You have some wonderful photos! I'm so jealous of all the snow!