1.25.2010

I heart crochet pretties

I've also been on a crochet kick this week!


Apparently, there's a granny square craze going on and I just had to catch the bug!
If you are interested in crocheting (beginner level) some of these lovelies, you should totally check out Pip's great tutorials.

Scroll down to the beginning and watch her videos...I promised anyone can do it!
I tried to take some photos of what I've done, but they just were not good pictures at all, so I'll try again.

She also has a flickr group full of granny square eye candy!

I am already dying to try some of the different types of squares (or non-squares) though..
check these out:


photo credit: donnac368


(photo credit: Elizabeth Cat)

And you must click the link here to check out the squiggle crochet!
LOVE!!!!!



(photo credit: Irm952)


SWWWWWWOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
To die for?  I'd say so.
(Photo Credit: Solange C)

There is no lack of inspiration when you start looking around- I could go on and on!
If you have any other resources, please share.
I'd love to have some other go to places for a crochet fix.