11.13.2008

What does Spring plus Fall equal

These are some out of car window pics I took going down mom's driveway last Sunday.
I was doing a little editing on these in Photoshop and came across some actions I downloaded from deviantart. The one I decided to try was entitled "spring."
I thought it would be cool to see what it would be like to mix a spring action with a fall picture.
Here are the results.
Odd. But kind of pretty!


This dang week has absolutely flown by!

Where did it go?

So it is two weeks from Thanksgiving.
You know Christmas will be right behind...
If you are wanting to order any CountryText alpha-prints for gifts, please let me know as soon as possible. Especially for a custom frame job.
If you are local, drop me an email or call.
If not, go to my Etsy and shop away!

While you are there, do check out all the awesome eye candy that Etsy has to offer.
Make some Christmas purchases.
Etsy has the coolest search options.
Browse by color, location and a plethora of other ways.


I can promise that the individuals artists and crafters will appreciate it much more than Wal-Mart or the other big boxers. (disclaimer: I am not a Wal-Mart hater, I shop at Wal-Mart almost daily, my family works at Wal-Mart, they have rolled back prices...just sayin').

Plus, the quality will be fantastic.
That is one thing I've noticed about most artists or crafters who sell their own goods, they take great pride in their craftsmanship and want to make top notch items. There is gorgeous stuff on there. I have found a lot of jewelry I would love to have!


Anyway just a Handmade plug I suppose, but do consider at least buying local this year, our local economies need your dollars to thrive in these scary times.

okay, off to wash dishes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!
First, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment about my "purse"!
I enjoyed browsing through your blog! You are a creative soul too! I've really got to go explore etsy. I recommend it all the time. I need to take my own advice.