I have been MIA on here most of the week.
I really can't 'splain why, but I wanted to put a little
something on here.
First my 6 Random things...
I was tagged by Lynne for 6 random things last week.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
okay on to my randoms:
1. When waiting for pages to load online, I cannot keep my pointer still.
It's a nervous, impatient habit and I suppose I think it will make the world wide web
2. I have never been out of the country.
3. I don't eat ketchup because when I was a little girl another kid told me it was made out of blood - yes, I realize NOW that is not true, but I still won't eat it, even though I love tomatoes and any other tomato product.
4. I love to dance - any kind dancing - but don't ever get the chance anymore.
5. I have never made a pie.
6. I have a great sense of direction and can usually get around in a new place and I love maps.
I guess another random is I don't always follow the rules so I am disregarding rule 4 & 5 of this post. Instead if you DO read my blog and want to post your six random things on your blog OR as a comment if you don't have a blog - DO IT and let me know.
I did some scrapping and am doing some of the challenges this weekend over at SIStv in honor of CHA. I will post some scrappiness later.
Off to shower and face the heat!