2.23.2008

Card for Lois

If you read a post or two below, you will know about the handmade cards for Lois, a lady in Canada (I think) who was recently diagnosed with cancer. Her friend, Wilna has challenged scrapbookers and others to create a card for Lois and send it to her. Her goal is for Lois to get 100 cards by March 20th.

I believe she will!!!!!
Here is the card I made:
The scripture inside reads "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24.
I used some scrap yellow cardstock and other pp (patterned paper) for the design on front. Scenic Route black letter stickers (these are my favorites). Inside, a piece of notepad paper, attached with the best stuff ever! Gaffer's tape I received from my Kitschy kitschy koo kit from SIStv Boutique yesterday. Perfect USPS timing, don't you think? I wrote everything else and used colored pencils for a little splash of color!.

No comments: