3.07.2008

snow much fun!!

Amy, Alex, and I had fun playing in the snow today! I have not actually "played" in the snow in quite some time!
Amy had the most fun sledding on this old Plymouth car hood! She and I were the only ones who would brave it. Talk about rednecks...this has to be one of those You might be a redneck if....jokes. Who cares...we had fun - Redneck Fun.I love this one of Amy behind the truck...she was grinning from ear to ear. I was too until my hubs pulled me through a huge stream of water. :\




We picked up Erin and Sami Jo and strolled down the road for some kneeboard action. That was a blast!


Here is Alex taking a spin on the board.

Then we have Sami who had a hard time getting started, but finally got the hang of it.


Oh, here comes Sami now:
Hey Sam!!!

Oh no, there goes Sami.

Poor Sami.

Check out Alex and Tracy's ginormous icicles!!!!

All in all it was a great day of snow fun! Even these geese and ducks enjoyed their day:







1 comment:

jeanie oliver said...

HI Kim
great pics-I stole the ones with Amy in them to send to family!
love your blog
JeanieO